Geosite is a innovative and differentiating project intended to meet the demand for services and products in the areas of geoconservation and geotourism, the study and prevention of geological hazards in relation to land-use planning, and the advancement of environmental education with emphasis in the geosciences. In this context we highlight:
- inventory, assessment, management, and promotion of geological heritage;
- consulting concerning the creation and management of geoparks;
- development of strategies and products in geotourism;
- studies in geological hazards and land-use planning;
- geoscientific contents for mobile applications and other digital resources.
Geosite relies on a highly specialized team of geoscientists with the knowledge and skills to design and implement high quality services and products.